What’s not to love about a site that’s all about writer’s helping writers. There are classes, opportunties to pitch to agents and editors, blogs on the art and craft of writing. It’s a means to market and learn about marketing. It’s a place to find new authors to read and new reader for your books.
Their mission statement is: Savvy Authors strives to provide the best tools, classes, and networking opportunities for authors in all stages of their writing careers, from aspiring novelists to multi-published authors.
We at SavvyAuthors are committed to developing a community that embraces:
– Mentoring and sharing of knowledge and expertise among our members.
– Fun and respectful competition in the pursuit of writerly excellence.
– High quality opportunities for publication, promotion and advancement.
– A strong writer’s support network.
– The tools to let each of our members achieve their publication goals.
You can have a basic membership for free (can’t beat that!) and a premium membership for $30, which is also a great deal and gives you discounts on classes and access to special events. One of my favorite premium membership benefits is the online tools and resources which includes an agent/editor database, blog tour wizard, craft sheets, and a clique finder tool!
A community of supportive writers and tools to make your writing and your career better. Now that’s a great site!